Lesson Blog #14 - Miyama Jishi (御山獅子), pt. 3

There was a purposeful 2 week gap between the last lesson and this one. I wish I could share more information at this time, but it will have to remain a secret for a few weeks longer! ;)

I feel like this week was mostly a "refresher" kind of lesson since we had the two week gap. I am grateful because I did not have really any time to practice at all for over a week. We played each piece of the song together, and there really wasn't any part with which I felt that I particularly struggled, but some of the singing and playing in the maeuta and atouta were a little tricky due to speed and rhythm. I'll have to practice those parts more diligently since I need to be able to play most of this song on my own next week.

It's a little belated, but here is the sheet music for Miyama Jishi (御山獅子).


0 comments:

Post a Comment