Lesson Blog #6 - Kyo Kanoko Musume Dojo-ji (京鹿子娘道成寺), pt. 2

This week was quite rough. Not so much in the music but in my health. I am preparing to have surgery in a few weeks, and sometimes the medications make me I'll. Unfortunately, this happened in the middle of my lesson. I had to briefly leave due to severe nausea. I was able to come back and continue the lesson, but I admit that it was quite difficult. 

On to the actual lesson! We worked on Kyo Kanoko Musume Dojo-ji (京鹿子娘道成寺) again this week. There were no new or particularly difficult techniques but this pace gets quite fast. Due to the aforementioned illness, I had to slow down significantly in several portions of the piece. I don't have much else that I can comment on about this lesson due to the illness. I will try to report more thoroughly next time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment